Mansory needs no introduction. Its last project is based over new Range Rover Vogue (MK IV model) and it is an incredibly well done typical of high-end tuning company such Mansory. As usual we start the description of this vehicle with exterior works.
- A new bumper spoiler
- A new daytime running lights;
- Modified hood;
- Tuned radiator grille;
- A new front spoiler lip;
- A new set of side skirts;
- A new carbon fiber rear spoiler;
- A new diffuser integrated in the rear bumper;
- A new of 22″ forged rims
- A set of high-performance tires
- A new air suspension system wich makes the vehicle lowered by 45 mm (1.77″);
- A new exhaust system;
- A new sports air filter;
- Optimised ECU;
Inside the car you can find a lot of ornamented woods, piano lacquer, carbon or Alcantara leather – whatever your heart desires, is available upon request, personalized foot mats and some other upgrades. Check out the photo gallery of 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Vogue by Mansory after the post.