The tiny little car of Smart gets a new tuning package by Brabus. After market modifications over Fortwo model was shown on 2012 Geneva Motor Show.
- Front spoiler;
- Side sills;
- Front Brabus Widestar fender flares;
- Rear Brabus Widestar fenders flares;
- 18″ Brabus Platinum Edition forged wheels;
- Brabus coilover suspension kit;
- Modified version of the stock car’s three-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine;
- Mastik leather;
- Recaro Sportster seats;
- Power: 120 HP at 6,000 rpm;
- Torque: 118 lb-ft at 2,250 to 3,750 rpm;
- Acceleration from 0 to 60 mph: 8.9 seconds;
- Top speed: 106 mph;
The name of Brabus Smart Fortwo Ultimate 120 refers to both the output (120PS or 118bhp) and the number of cars Brabus plans to produce. Aftermarket tuning packages costs €45,900 or about US$61,600.